At HQN, our mission is to provide quality and diverse waste handling products to the industrial, environmental, and transportation markets that help preserve and improve the environment and quality of life in the communities we serve with a focus on honesty, integrity, innovation, and teamwork.
- To continue to be the industry innovator and problem solver for the industrial, environmental, and waste transportation markets
- To offer a wide variety of cost-effective waste handling options to meet any job requirement or environmental regulation
- To exceed our customer’s expectations through our product quality, turnaround time, and unsurpassed customer service
- To provide a pleasant and safe working environment that fosters teamwork and encourages employee growth
- To embrace the idea that life is more than business — it’s about people
As a pioneer in the waste packaging industry, HQN was incorporated in Sarnia, Ontario in 1987. Currently, the corporate office and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is located in Corunna, Ontario. HQN employs locally to provide global solutions.
HQN continues its dedication to improving and evolving manufacturing capabilities to meet the ever-changing requirements of our industry.